An email is collected for comparison to confirm members voting. If your email is new and you would like it updated, Please contact the membership or include your previous and new email in the form comments at the end. Invalid emails may render your vote as void.
- The financial report is attached. Please direct questions to email@example.com
Click Image to view Financials 2023
To all members of the 408 Goose Squadron Association,
Welcome to the 2023 Electronic Annual General Meeting. There are four Orders of Business that need your consideration and vote.
The E-AGM is open until 27 October 2023. Please vote before that to have your voices heard.
Please click on this link and provide your information for verification and read and vote on the Orders of Business.
- The First Order of business has a link to take you to the previous minutes. We need a vote to accept the minutes.
- The Second Order of Business is approval of the new Executive of the Association. If you are interesting in volunteering with the executive please contact Major Lapierre (email above).
- Third Order of Business is acceptance of the financial statement. Please click on the provided link to review the financials. These will be submitted to the province to maintain our non-profit status.
- The Fourth Order of Business is a motion on the table to support the members of 408 Squadron in 2024 who will be celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the RCAF.
As the out going Vice President and Acting President,
I want to thank you for participating and supporting this Association and 408 Squadron.